Technology that puts water to work.
Select Energy Services is a leading provider of true automation for the total water cycle. Delivering true automation means implementing technology that gathers, interprets and acts on data in real time—all with limited human intervention. Through Select Energy’s patented1 WaterONE™ services, that true automation is possible. From sourcing to reuse and every critical step in between, full automation provides oil and gas customers with ultimate control over their water management operations —improving safety, efficiency and time. Explore true automation at seswaterone.com.
WaterONE™ automation is powered by AquaView®, now available as both a native app and web interface allowing customers to remotely monitor the volume and quality of water assets in real-time. Login here >
- View available water volume at anytime
- Executive and operational views
- View real-time pump rates into and out of impoundments
- Automated emailed reports every day or available online anytime
- Water quality data from fresh or produced water
- Alarms at user specified high/low levels or approaching freeboard
- Avoid overflows and detects leaks
- Download the app on the apple app store and google android store
WaterONE Automated Water Transfer Pumps use multiple sensors and proprietary programming to operate and maintain desired water flow rates by modulating pressure within the system.
Automated Proportioning System
The WaterONE Automated Proportioning System allows operators can combine two fluid streams to extend the life of water sources and reduce dependence on salt-water disposal wells.
Our WaterONE Automated Manifolds work with level sensors to automatically direct, combine or halt the flow of water to multiple destinations and storage tanks.
- U.S. Patent No. 9,963,961, entitled “Automated System for Monitoring and Controlling Water Transfer during Hydraulic Fracturing”