Technology that puts water to work.
Select Energy Services is a leading provider of true automation for the total water cycle. Delivering true automation means implementing technology that gathers, interprets and acts on data in real time—all without human intervention. Through Select Energy’s patented1 WaterONE™ services, that true automation is possible. From sourcing to reuse and every critical step in between, full automation provides oil and gas customers with ultimate control over their water management operations —improving safety, efficiency and time.
Automated Proportioning System
WaterONE™ automation is powered by AquaView®, our proprietary software and web interface allowing customers to remotely monitor the volume and quality of water assets in real-time. Login here >
- View available water volume at anytime
- View real-time pump rates into and out of impoundments
- Automated emailed reports every day or available online anytime
- Water quality data from fresh or produced water
- Alarms at user specified high/low levels or approaching freeboard
- Avoid overflows and detects leaks
- U.S. Patent No. 9,963,961, entitled “Automated System for Monitoring and Controlling Water Transfer during Hydraulic Fracturing”